Welcome to the CNY Solidarity Coalition communications team! We are an excellent team. A fantastic team. Really the best team you’ve ever seen. Many many good things, great respect for this team.
If you need to get in touch with the Communications team for general inquiries or for coalition needs, please reach us Here
If you have digital photos of Coalition events and activities to share, and you are willing to allow the Coalition to use your images for media and publicity purposes, we would love to add them to our Flickr archive. Please e-mail your pictures along with your name and the date and name or description of the event depicted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re interested in joining us, please fill out the form below to let us know how you’d like to plug into the Coalition’s ever-evolving communications effort. No experience necessary. We’re all in this together, and we’re committed to expanding the circle for you to serve the resistance in whatever ways you feel called to do so, whether you have a little extra time or a lot. It’s also fine if you can’t commit to anything right now. We are just trying to get an idea who would like to do what.
Here are the general areas that our team oversees:
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Cultivating relationships with journalists
- Acting as the point of contact for journalists on the day of Coalition events
- Being interviewed for print, radio, and/or television
- Planning and coordinating social media campaigns (e.g. #WheresKatko)
- Maintaining Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram accounts for the Coalition
- Livestreaming and/or live tweeting from Coalition events
- Building content for our website
- Blogging about Coalition activities and/or relevant political issues
- Maintaining the calendar of events
- Taking good quality photos and/or videos at Coalition events
- Collecting and storing photos and videos taken by others at Coalition events