Join us for the May 1 Strike with a march and festive rally on International Workers Day.
The march will start at Perseverance Park – S. Salina and Washington streets in downtown Syracuse at 12pm and we will be back to Perseverance park where we’ll hold a fun festive rally!
We refuse to stay silent as government and corporate interests:
- Escalate immigration raids that are shattering families
- Violate Native sovereignty and ban Muslims because of their faith
- Increase the criminalization of Black and Brown communities and exclude trans people from public life
- Cut funding for human and environmental needs to give more money to war
- Drive down wages, safety protections, and organizing rights while rapidly destroying the environment